Tracking the behaviour of visitors is the key to sales success. The
best source of visitors, the best conversion pages, the worst
conversion pages, or the best promotions are all key to success. The
best marketing campaigns ever have been a result of tracking and
tweaking over a period of months.
With a comprehensive Web
analytics strategy, your website's log file data is thoroughly
reviewed so that you may learn where visitors are coming from as
well as analyze their behaviour once they arrive and navigate
through your website. Understanding website visitor behaviour and
focusing on the right business metrics are crucial to improving your
Ultimately, any marketing exercise is governed by the return on
investment. Obtaining the maximum sales from a marketing
expenditure. Analysing the return of each item of the marketing
spend is essential. For online marketing where thousand of online
visitors can sometimes result in zero sales, understanding
conversion rates is a critical exercise.
Web analytic tools allow you to see what visitors are doing as they arrive on the site. The
tool tells you
- Return on Investment (ROI) for the different online promotions
- Does Google Adwords or Yahoo/MSN bring in more sales
- Does Adwords or Overture generate more phone calls?
- How many phone call sales do affiliates generate?
- Do you take track the source of phone calls - or is it just a
"website user" that's calling?
- How do your conversion rates compare across all forms of
- How does your website traffic compare with your competitors?
For a free appraisal, advice or a consultant visit, please call one of our offices or
fill in a Contact form now! .